How we process the data
The Controller of your data is Noble Group sp. z o. o., having its registered office at ul. Nowowiejska 33, 32-300 Olkusz, NIP no: 637 220 92 02.
How to contact us?
by mail: ul. Nowowiejska 33, 32-300 Olkusz,
by e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
1. to access your data
2.to correct it,
3.to demand them to be removed,
4. to restrict the processing thereof,
5. to file objections against the processing of your personal data.
What to do when you believe that we process your data not in line with the legal requirements?
You can file a complaint with the supervisory body. In Poland, this is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
What do we need your data for, namely what is the purpose of processing them?
1. to answer to your message, or to process any issue you report,
2. the marketing purposes consisting in promoting our products and services and ourselves
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
Article 6 section 1 letter f of the GDPR, namely this Regulation.
Our legally justified interest is to answer your questions or process any issue reported by you, and to run our marketing activities.
Who will receive your data from us?
1. entities that host (store) the website and any personal data for us,
2. the suppliers of tools used for website analytics.
Do you have to provide us with your data?
This is voluntary, but without your contact details, we will not be able to answer your messages, and fix issues that you report.
For how long will we process your data?
1. for the time needed to answer your questions or process any issue that you've reported,
2. to run marketing activities, or until you oppose any further processing of your data for marketing purposes.
Can you object to the processing of your data after providing them?
Yes. You can do it in two situations, when we process your data:
1. for the needs of direct marketing; such an objection does not need to be justified,
2. on the basis of our other legally justified interests; such an objection must be justified by your specific case